Home > Supplements and Sprays > Herbal Supplements >

Cal Mag Complete

Cal Mag Complete

Alternative Views:

Cal Mag Complete provides calcium balanced with nutrients like manganese that encourage proper absorption and use in the body
List Price: $34.00
Our Price: $34.00


Description Directions Ingredients
Calcium is an essential mineral for bone and skeletal health, but it works best when combined with essential cofactors like manganese, vitamin D, magnesium, and a bit of boron. Cal Mag Complete not only provides calcium, it provides over 70 cofactors that work with calcium, ensuring calcium is absorbed and used properly by the body.

  • Supports Muscle Function
  • Supports Heart Muscle Contraction
  • Supports Bone Health/Formation
  • Supports Strong, Healthy Teeth
  • Important in Healthy Blood Clotting
  • Plays A Role In Activating Certain Enzymes
  • Important For Cell Walls
  • Prevents Absorption of Lead
Cal Mag Complete contains 1200 mg of elemental calcium-derived coral. Elemental calcium is the calcium content of a product that your body can use—it also exists in nature in other forms (compounds). Essential cofactors, including 1000 iu of Vitamin D3, are paired with Calcium in Cal Mag Complete to make the most supportive supplement possible.

Cal Mag Complete is the ultimate supplement for those who want to build strong bones. It contains 1200 mg of elemental calcium-derived from coral, which has been paired with essential cofactors like 1000 iu Vitamin D3 in order make sure you get all your needs met when it comes time take this crucial step towards achieving optimum health

150 Capsules per Bottle
Additional Information
90% of the calcium the body needs supports bone health, which includes the health of teeth. The other 10% supports muscle function, which (notably) includes the heart muscles.

But...Calcium works best with other minerals!

Without balance with other minerals, calcium deposits can form, causing problems that include kidney stones. Cal Mag Complete provides calcium balanced with nutrients like manganese that encourage proper absorption and use in the body.
  • Magnesium and Vitamin D work together to promote bone health
  • A small amount of Boron helps the body retain calcium and magnesium in the body (as well as regulates sex hormones)
  • Zinc encourages osteoblast (bone forming cells)
  • Copper is included to balance against zinc both are necessary, but compete for absorption balance is key!
  • Manganese promotes Calcium absorption
  • Plus Vitamin C, Potassium and Methysulfonymethane (a source of sulfur)!
There are also over 70 trace elements derived from land based plants that support the body as well as bone formation!

Average Rating: Average Rating: 5 of 5 5 of 5 Total Reviews: 1 Write a review »

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
5 of 5 Fabulous as usual! June 5, 2020
Reviewer: maryse wyser-pratte from leesburg, VA United States  
Fabulous as usual!

Was this review helpful to you?