What is a Colloid?
What happens if the colloid freezes?
What is the shelf life of the Mesocolloids?
Our colloid products made from noble metals (silver, gold, platinum, palladium, and iridium) have an infinite shelf life. Titanium, while not a noble metal also has an infinite shelf life.
Colloids made from non-noble metals (i.e. copper and zinc) have a limited shelf life, typically 4 to 6 weeks, once the bottle is opened. Air, which includes oxygen, enters the bottle when it is opened. The oxygen will cause the metal nanoparticles to slowly oxidize converting them into their ionic state. For this reason, it is best to purchase a bottle size that you would expect to consume in 4 weeks or less.
How do you Store Mesocolloids?
- avoid storing the Mesocolloids at temperatures above about 80 degrees F.
- store bottle to avoid direct sunlight.
- do not drink directly from the bottle, pour from the bottle into a dispenser spoon or cup
- do not pour any unused liquid back into the bottle.
What exactly do Colloids do?
Is this some New Age fad?
Gold: Ancient Egyptian and Chinese civilizations used gold therapy to reverse, inhibit, and prevent joint and bone damage from rheumatism,
Silver: Silver colloids were discovered in the 19th century. You may remember your grandparents putting silver dollars in their milk to retard spoilage. Prior to 1938, colloidal silver was used by physicians as a mainstream antibiotic treatment and was considered quite "
Why are these products not FDA approved?
The U. S. Congress passed the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 which spells out the regulations as they apply to dietary supplements. The provisions of DSHEA define dietary supplements and dietary ingredients; establish a new framework for assuring safety; outline guidelines for literature displayed where supplements are sold; provide for use of claims and nutritional support statements; require ingredient and nutrition labeling; and grant FDA the authority to establish good manufacturing practice (GMP) regulations. The law also requires formation of an executive level Commission on Dietary Supplement Labels and an Office of Dietary Supplements within the National Institutes of Health.
Does the FDA have evidence about risks associated with Colloidal Silver?
Are There Contemporary Studies That Support The Use of Colloidal Minerals?
How do Colloids work?
Regarding colloidal gold, The brain is a collection of about 10 billion interconnected neurons. Each neuron is a cell that uses biochemical reactions to receive, process and transmit information. In the brain, nerve cells communicate with each other through the interconnections of neurons, called synapses. It is believed that the
Why does Colloidal Silver take longer to work when antibiotics have been used?
Why do symptoms seem to worsen when Mesosilver is initially used?
Does Mesosilver harm the beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract?
Can Mesosilver and Mesogold be taken along with prescription drugs?
Can Mesosilver and Mesogold be given to infants and children?
Is Mesosilver safe to take during pregnancy?
Can Mesosilver be taken by a nursing mother?
Can Mesosilver be used for pets and large animals?
Can Mesogold and Mesosilver be taken together, or at the same time?
Why are the Mesocolloids shipped in plastic bottles when many other companies say that only glass should be used?
Why are the Mesocolloids sold in clear bottles, not amber or blue colored bottles like many other products?
The ionic silver solutions produced by generators used by home hobbyists tend to be photosensitive and will deteriorate over a short period of time if not shielded from visible light. By storing such solutions in amber bottles the deterioration is reduced. The most photosensitive solutions are produced using the low voltage DC process, often by using several
Does Mesosilver cause Argyria or "Blue Skin"?
Does Mesosilver or Mesogold accumulate in the organs of the body?
How do I know whether I need the Gold or the Silver?
How long do they take to work?
What would cause MesoSilver to turn clear like water?
- only pour out of the bottle, never pour back into the bottle.
- never put anything in the bottle such as a Q-Tip, tube, or straw.
- do not drink from the bottle.
- do not touch the inside of the bottle cap.
- do not soak cotton balls by placing over the bottle opening.
When the color is clear, it is not unsafe, although it has lost its
What would cause visible particles in MesoSilver?
Potential causes of particle aggregation:
- Exposure to cold temperatures or partial freezing.
- Contamination of the product due to environmental conditions. Air pollution present in the atmosphere can be absorbed into the liquid and slightly alter the ionic species which can cause some particle aggregation to occur. This also frequently causes the apparent color to change. If you live in a location where you can "see" the air, then it contains substantial pollution. Many large metropolitan areas have air pollution that you can "see"
- Contamination of the product by drinking from the bottle or inserting foreign matter into the bottle such as Q-Tips.
To avoid contaminating the bottle never:
- drink from the bottle
- insert anything into the bottle (Q-Tip, straw, etc.)
- pour anything into the bottle
One or more of these conditions may cause the appearance of aggregated particles. The product is not defective and is safe to continue to use.
I've heard that copper Is also a beneficial metal. Is it?
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
These products have not been tested or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Colloids For Life makes no claims or promises as to health benefits of its dietary/health supplements. All research information is provided as a courtesy to our customers. Consequences of dietary, topical or other use of any product