Challenge tests were performed on ten pathogens listed below. The testing was performed by EMSL Analytical, Inc. Microbiology Division. The tests were designed and conducted by Lori L. Daane, Ph.D., Director of Microbiology and Elizabeth Lewis Roberts, Ph.D., Microbiologist-Special Projects.
These reports are in Adobe Pdf format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Acrobat reader is available free, click the link at the bottom of the page.
- Aspergillus niger
- Candida Albicans
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli 0157H7 (hemorrhagic e.coli)
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Mesosilver vs. Sovereign Silver - E-Coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Trichophyton rubrum
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRSA)